The Messenger (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said, “The disbeliever will be brought forth on the Day of Resurrection and it will be said to him, ‘Do you think that if you had an earth full of gold, would you ransom yourself with it?’ He will say, ‘Yes.’ It will be said to him, ‘I (Allah) used to ask you for less than that (i.e. to believe in the Oneness of Allah.)’”
We learn from the above Hadith the following:
- The importance of having the correct belief in Allah.
- Nothing will avail the person (no matter how much wealth, rank, or possessions he may possess or hold) if his or belief is corrupted.
- Allah is the most just and most wise.
- Allah does not burden any human beyond their capabilities.
- The disbelievers will be judged and they will try to ransom themselves but to no avail.
And Allah Knows Best!