The Hour will fall on a Friday
The Messenger (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said, “The days were shown to me and among them there was Friday. It looked like a white mirror in the middle of which was a black spot. I asked, ‘What is this?’ It was said, ‘The Hour (the Day of Resurrection).’”
[At-Tobroni - Classed as Sahih by Sh al-Albaani]
This hadith is evidence that The Hour (Day of Resurrection) will fall on a Friday.
The day of Friday has many virtues which have been mentioned in the authentic Sunnah, such as:
- The Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “Friday is the master of days, and the greatest of them before Allah. It is greater before Allah than the day of al-Adha and the day of al-Fitr.” (Ibn Maajah – Classed as Hasan by Sh al-Albaani)
- On this day Allah created Adam, on it He sent Adam down to the earth and on it Allah caused Adam to die.
- On this day there is a time when a person does not ask Allah for anything but He gives it to him, so long as he does not ask for anything haram,
- This day is considered to be a day of celebration (eid) for muslims.
- The Prophet (saw) said about the day of Friday “on it the Hour will begin. There is no angel who is close to Allah, no heaven, no earth, no wind, no mountain and no sea that does not fear Friday.” (Ibn Maajah – Classed as Hasan by Sh al-Albaani)
And Allah Knows Best!